Brave Browser Alternative & Similar Browser – 2021
Brave Browser is a software that offers browsing services and features to users. It is a chromium-based browser. Because of this, it looks quite similar to the Chrome browser. But, it has a lot of privacy and security features as compared to other browsers. Also, it is developed and distributed by Brave Software Inc. The main feature of the browser is that it blocks any type of tracker from websites or any third-party application. Because of this, no one can track your behavior or any other personal information. Also, it doesn’t create any cookies which can be used by website trackers or any third party to know about your interest or behavior. It offers you a cross-platform application that is available for different operating systems given below:
- Mac OS.
So, you won’t have any type of compatibility issues with your device as it is available for almost all popular and most used operating systems.
Along with the above features, Brave Browser is one of the fastest and lightweight browsers. There is another great feature in it that blocks all types of advertisements from any type of website. So, you wouldn’t need any type of adblocker to block annoying ads. Moreover, it also permits you to use DuckDuck Go or any other search engine as your default one. Also, it offers you an Incognito window with Tor to be more safe and secure.
Why Need Brave Browser Alternative Alternative?
List Of Best Brave Browser Alternatives.
- Use of Quantum Technology with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Syncing and Powerful Developer Tools.
- Can't Directly Translate Web Page.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Syncing Across Devices.
- Support for Built-In Developer Tools, Extensions and HTML5.
- High CPU Usage.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Simple User Interface.
- Support for Extensions and Highly Customizable.
- Doesn't Support iOS Devices.
- Easy to Use and Secured with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Offers Ad Trackers and Reading Mode.
- Not Available for Windows or Android Devices.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with One-Click Proxy.
- Offers No Tracking and Multiple Security Options.
- Not Open-Source.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Video Pop-Out Feature.
- Support for Ad-Blocker and Chrome Extensions.
- Lack of Tabs Selection.
- Free Software with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Offers Built Media Grabber and BitTorrent.
- Contain Ads.
- Simple and Easy to Use Interface with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Extensions, Reading Mode, and Page Markup.
- Lack of History Search.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Changing Layout Engines.
- Support for Multiple Rendering Engines and Multiple Languages.
- Doesn't Support Mail Agents.
- Freeware Software with Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Support for Password Manager and Different Customization.
- Not Highly Secured.
Yandex Browser is a web browser software which is used to surf over the web safely and securely. It is free as well as open-source software. So, you can use it without any cost as well as the source code of the program can easily be accessed. Due to which, you can always check and make sure that there are no backdoors in it. Moreover, this software is developed by a Russian company which is a web-search corporation named as Yandex. Also, it was first launched in the year 2012. This software is based upon the Chromium project. The main feature of this browser is that it provides you with a fully secured and safe protection with the help of DNS spoofs. So, you can surf the internet privately and no one is able to breach into your personal information. It is a cross-platform software available for different operating systems:
- Mac OS.
- Provides Application for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android and iOS Devices.
- Lightweight & Fast Software and Pretty Consistent with Yandex Services.
- Sometimes Websites are Incompatible with Browser
We hope you all like these Brave Browser alternatives. If you believe we missed any important tool then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that Brave Browser alternatives platform into the list.