10+ HeidiSQL Alternative & Similar Software – 2023
HeidiSQL is an administration tool that is specially made to manage MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, and Microsoft SQL Server. It was first released in the year 2006. Also, this tool is developed and distributed by Ansgar Becker.
The main feature of the tool is that it is totally free and follows the open-source approach. So, you will be able to download and use it without any cost. Plus, it enables you to access its source code. And, even you can customize it in your own way if you want to. It is written in Object Pascal. Also, it is pretty easy to install and will only take a few minutes to do so. It allows you to see, edits data as well as structures of the database system which you are using. Other than that, it supports multiple saved sessions where credentials and connections are stored.
Along with the above features, HeidiSQL is available as a portable and desktop application. The desktop application is available for Windows devices only. It will enable you to manage the users of the database. You can add, edit, remove users as well as credentials easily. It also allows you to export the database to SQL files or any other servers as per your requirements. There is another feature that allows you to run multiple sessions parallelly in a single window.
List Of Best HeidiSQL Alternative Software.
- Fast and Lightweight Tool wit Simple User Interface.
- Support for Plugin and Permanent Login.
- Lack of Syntax Highlighting.
- Offers Multiple Themes with Modern Interface.
- Support for Backing Up Database and Multiple Languages.
- Configuration Required for Deployment.
- Offers Portable and Cross-Platform Compatibility with Intuitive Interface.
- Support for Export, Import, and Transform Format of Stored Data.
- Doesn't Have Schema Visualization.
- Easy to Use and Efficient Tool with Intuitive Interface.
- Support for MySQL and SQLite Database with No Installation Required.
- Few Features Missing.
- Lightweight and Fast Tool with Just One Downloadable File.
- Allows to Import and Export Data in CSV or .sql Files.
- Doesn't Have Backup Option.
- Provides Mac OS Version with Simple and User-Friendly Interface.
- Support for Unlimited Connections and Follows Open Source Approach.
- Not Available for Windows Devices.
- Offers Cross-Platform Compatibility with Simple and Uncluttered Interface.
- Supports Duplicate Row Button and In-Line Editor.
- Pretty Expensive.
- Available for Windows Devices with Easy to Use and Elegant User Interface.
- Supports Visualization, SSH Tunneling, and Personalized Themes.
- Not Available for Mac OS Devices.
Toad – Download & Review
- Intuitive and Simple Interface with Editor and Unit Code Testing Features.
- Support for Relational and Non-Relational Databases.
- No Multi-Session Feature.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility with Simple and Intuitive Interface.
- Support for Multiple Database and Multi-Window.
- Doesn't Offer Application for Android Devices.
We hope you all like these HeidiSQL alternatives. If you believe we missed any important alternative to HeidiSQL software then don’t forget to share it with us. We will definitely review it and add that HeidiSQL alternatives software into the list.